CREALIS® - Quotation Creation
Document creation as a representative basis for the successful quotation and order process
CREALIS® CPQ's integrated document assembler delivers top quality, individualized output documents. The system generates visually appealing quotes as well as technically correct order forms based on the result of the configuration. The quote is generated directly in dialogue with the user. Dynamically generated 3D visualizations and further information such as product data sheets or technical drawings can be integrated directly into the documents during configuration.Configuration result
- The configuration result includes quotation or order BOMs, including the correct prices, product codes, and order codes
- With appropriate authorization, individual positions can be modified, added or removed, regardless of configuration constraints (for example, for customer material provision
- Positions on the results page can be visualized - e.g. by including product images.
- Presentation of the information in the result can be defined in a role-specific manner.
- The selection of available documents is processed depending on the user role and clearly displayed in a dialog.
- For each document, it can be determined from which of the sub-documents it is composed and whether a sub-document can or must flow into the overall document..
- Multilingual quotation documents with bills of materials, visualizations and prices are just as possible as alternative and follow-up quotations
- Product data sheets, price lists, manuals and specifications, customer-specific operating instructions or general terms and conditions can all be added to the final document
- The documents to be generated are technically based on Microsoft Word templates and can therefore be used for any formatting request
- The documents generated can be sent directly by email, stored on the file system for later use, or transferred to connected third-party systems.
- When integrating CREALIS® CPQ into a Web shop, a CRM or an ERP, all result information is transferred via standardized interfaces and used there for quotation or order processing.
- Administration of the configurations and their results in CREALIS® own management system, in the convenient CREALIS® CRM or in connected third-party systems (CRM, ERP).
Presentation and printing with international Unicode character set
Technical integration via HTTPS and WebService